Monday, February 25, 2013

Taste Testing

I LOVE soda water! I am always arguing with Brooke about which brand of soda water tastes the best so tonight we decided to put it to the test. 

the contenders....

The Challenge: We decided to do a blind tasting. My favorite has notoriously been Pellegrino and Brooke's is Perrier. We threw a cheaper version of the two (Arrowhead) into the mix and the non-taster labeled each either A, B, or C. The taster did not know which was which to avoid any potential biases.

The Results:  Arrowhead won by a landslide! For both of us! I was shocked because I always complain when Brooke buys the cheaper one. Just goes to show, just because something is more expensive doesn't mean it is any better. The first runner up...Pellegrino (for both of us) and last but not least...Perrier, which we both decided we really do not like.

What is your favorite type of soda water?

xx,

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment