Thursday, February 28, 2013

Decorating


Hello Hello!

A few days ago, Brooke and I found out we are going to be moving (again), but we couldn't pass it up. We're moving farther south to the Half Moon Bay area to a large (very large) studio with hard wood floors, ocean view, back yard for the pup etc. The reason for the move is that even though we are moving from a one bedroom to a studio, our new studio is BIGGER by 100 square feet, and much MUCH cheaper :-) I LOVE decorating new spaces and my wheels have already been spinning on how we are going to decorate it. Since we live by the coast, my mission is to create a beach inspired and relaxing environment with lots of white and turquoise. 

Here are some of my ideas for the living room area. By the way I hate our sofa. Bailey has torn apart a lot of it. It is only temporary:
This is one of my living room inspirational photos. I love the white couch with turquoise pillows. I love the trunk as a coffee table (we have a trunk for a coffee table as well). I LOVE the garden stool. Our living room area is bigger than this, but I love how all of these colors work together so nicely.

Here is what we have so far:
Bought these turquoise and white
pillows from Marshall's a few weeks ago for
$20/each SUCH a steal!
Ordered this rug from Urban Outfitters yesterday.
Going to put it under the coffee table.


Here are some of my ideas for the bedroom:

I love the simplicity of this room...the white bedding with a touch of turquoise. I'm not crazy about the bed frame though. I think I would prefer either a white four poster or a headboard like this:
I love the look of this seagrass bed from Pottery Barn.







That's it for today! What do you all think?

XX,

W






0 comments:

Post a Comment