Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Small New Touches

Hey Everyone! Back again with another update. I have been thinking a lot about the little details in a home and wanted to share some small touches I have added to our quaint Tennessee house.

I bought this new print above the bar cart at a crafts fair. It is by Kelli Murray. You can order it on Etsy here. I am going to order this one ASAP to put next to or under the existing one.

 
New soap tray from Homegoods

Silk curtains from Pottery Barn. Can find them here.

I have been adding little things above our kitchen cabinets. I think i'm done as it's getting a bit kitschy. The Rooster Pitcher on the left is from my mom, and the rest are from antique stores, Homegoods, and Steinmart.

I plan to hang this mirror, but I kind of like how it is resting on the hutch. The vase, tray and mirror are from Homegoods, and the candle holders are from a small boutique in Long Island.

New accent rug for the bedroom from Homegoods.

Tennessee Print from a boutique in Franklin, TN.

Ladder tutorial here. Originally it was in the living room as a magazine rack, but it worked so well with the colors in our master bath we had to move it in there.
I obviously need to use a better camera. Sorry the image quality is so crappy. I am going to take some more formal photos of our house this weekend and add a home tour post next week. 

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment