Friday, February 13, 2015

Candles I Love

Happy Friday All! I think it is safe to say I am in love with candles. I am always excited when I see bloggers post their favorite things so hopefully something can be gained from me just wanting to talk about candles ;)

1. Volcano By Capri Blue - Can purchase at Anthropologie - Smells like a Fruit Roll-Up in the best way! It is $28.00, but it burns for a very long time. Another great thing about this candle is there are so many containers it comes in. There is the photo below, a mercury glass container, a blue container as well as a red container. The candle also comes in many different sizes. A must have for any home.

Can Purchase Here

2. Holiday By Nest - This is probably my favorite candle of all time. It is a blend of pomegranate, Mandarin Orange, pine, cloves, and cinnamon. It's also beautiful with the little gold lines. It is $38.00 for the size shown below.

Can Purchase Here

3. Baies By Diptyque - the description says bouquet of roses sweetened by black currant. It smells much more currant-y than rose-y. You really cannot go wrong with any Diptyque candle, they are all so amazing. It is $60.00 for the standard and $30.00 for the mini.

Can Purchase Here
4. Frasier Fir - Thymes - Hands down the best smelling pine candle I have ever had the privilege of smelling. While I generally do not burn pine smelling candles outside of the holiday season, this one is good enough to burn ALL year long. It is $28.00 for the single wick candle, but Amazon has a sale for $21.00 right now.

Can Purchase Here

5. Mokara - Voluspa - Sold at Anthropologie. I love this candle because of it's light, floral notes. It is the perfect summer candle. Also, very well priced at $20.00 with three wicks. It is a blend of orchid, white lily and spring moss. Burn time is 60 hours.

Can Purchase Here

Those are my top 5. I would love to hear about your favorites!



0 comments:

Post a Comment