Friday, February 13, 2015

Bath Bombs - For the Serious Bath Taker

Another thing I would like to review today are Lush's Bath Bombs. My absolute must have for bath time relaxation. While they are a bit pricey, they are, in my opinion, worth every penny. I display mine in an apothecary jar because they are pretty and colorful to boot. Without further adieu, I present my top 4 favorite Lush Bath Bombs.

1. Big Blue ($6.40)- This will always and forever be my one true Bath Bomb love. It turns your bath the most beautiful shade of turquoise and smells like an Icelandic Lagoon. Disclaimer - I have never been to Iceland, nor do I know if they have lagoons, but that is what I think it would smell like if in fact I ever went to the mystical Icelandic Lagoon. It has natural essential oils, and pieces of seaweed packed inside the bomb. Your skin will feel so smooth after. It is just so luxurious. 

Can Purchase Here

This is what your tub will look like!

2. Sex Bomb ($6.65) - This Jasmine scented fun Bomb is a great. It smells amazing and you really cannot beat the name. While I do not feel as relaxed after this Bomb, it is fun, sexy, smells good, and leaves your skin feeling amazing.

Can Purchase Here

Turns your bath a fun shade of pink!
3. Titsy Totsy ($6.35) - This heart shaped bath bomb smells like a rose garden in all the right ways. It doesn't turn your tub any color, but it leaves your skin smooth and smelling amazing. There are tiny dried roses in the bomb that float around romantically in the tub while you bathe. 

Can Purchase Here

Pretty mini roses float around in the tub
4. Twilight ($6.25) - I use this Bomb if I am going to sleep right afterwards. It has lavender essential oils and is basically natural anesthesia. Sometimes i'll add some Dr. Teal's Lavender bath salts along with this Bomb for a truly spa-like experience.

Can Purchase Here

Turns the water a light purple shade.
The great thing about Lush is they are always releasing holiday bombs - so there is always something new to try. If you try a limited edition one that you love, make sure you buy as much as you can because you may not be able to get them again.

Happy Bathing :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment