Thursday, August 28, 2014

House Tour: Sneak Peak (before the final reveal)

Hi Everyone!

We are finally settled into our new house and so I thought I would share a few photos I have snapped along the way. I dropped my phone a few weeks ago and lost all of my photos so I only have a few to share with you today. I'll take some more tonight to include in part two of the tour :)

 This is a snapshot of our living room. The rug is a family heirloom my mom gave to us when we moved into this house. The fig tree (along with the pot) was from a local nursery in Nashville. The bar cart was $70 at a local antique shop (Gas Lamp Antiques), along with the couch pillows. The garden stool is from a small shop in the Chinatown district of San Francisco. The sofa is from Rooms 2 Go, which considering it was only $699 is extremely comfortable.
 I just wanted to include an up close snapshot of our bar cart. If you read my previous post, you know how much I wanted a Fiddle Leaf Fig and a bar cart for our home. I am still working on the best way to style it and welcome any and all ideas.
This is a shot of our office. The cowhide was a gift from my dad. They white desk is from Pier One and chair is from Pottery Barn. The brown desk was gifted to us from our previous landlords. I absolutely hated it in our old place, but am VERY happy with it now. This room looks completely different as we have moved Brooke's desk and added a chaise by the window. More pictures to come :)
This is a shot of our bedroom. This was right when we moved in so we have added/moved a few things since this photo was taken. The lamps are from Tuesday Morning, side tables from Home Goods, and the bed is from One Kings Lane (mama's first king bed! I feel so old!). The sheets and bed are from Duxiana, and the duvet cover is from Macys. The lone throw pillow is also from Gas Lamp Antiques.
Here is a peak at our dining room. All the furniture in this room is from Gas Lamp Antiques (kind of obsessed with that place).


I love this little patio. I cannot wait until the fall when we can put a fire pit out there and enjoy some cooler evenings. Pillows and furniture from Pier One.

This is a room that we had absolutely no idea what to do with so when I saw this piece at...guess....Gas Lamp Antiques, I had to have it. While we have added more things to it, it is still very much a work in progress. The rug is from my trip to India in college.



This room is probably my favorite room in the house. This shower is insane! It is just amazing and I all I ever wanted in a shower. An even bigger plus is that the other bathroom has a tub so I can still use my bath bombs :)

Last but not least, our guestroom. This room is full of all of the furniture from our old room in SF. I love how bright and cheery it is :) The linens are from Pottery Barn, chair from pier one, throw pillow is from Marshalls and side tables from Ikea.

That's all i've got for you today.

xxx

Whit



0 comments:

Post a Comment