Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Fiddle Leaf Figs and Bar Carts Oh My!

Hello there! I know i'm about one year late with the fiddle leaf fig trend and about 60 years late with the bar cart one, but I am LOVING both. A few weeks ago, I went to our local nursery and found a magnificent fiddle leaf fig tree. It was about 7 feet tall with big beautiful healthy leaves and only around $199, but I didn't commit and I am totally regretting it, especially after seeing a fake one in Pottery Barn yesterday for $299. 

These tree's make such a statement!

source
source
source

Aren't they beautiful? What are your thoughts? The one I found at the nursery looks like fig in the first photo. Should I go back and buy the fig or wait until I get to Nashville in June?

And what about bar carts? As an avid wine drinking (is that okay to post about?) and entertainer, I love the idea of having one in my living room. I would like to find a vintage one that needs a little sprucing up, but even those cost an arm and a leg and, not to mention, are few and far between. I frequent our local antique shops often and have yet to find one. 

I would love either of these carts.

source
source

What are your thoughts on the bar cart trend? Should I take the plunge?
xx

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment