Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nashville Dreamin'...Yeehaw!

Hello there! Some exciting news....we are moving to Nashville :) With that will come a new home to decorate, which, as always, makes me so incredibly excited. I have already begun to gather some decorative inspiration...think cowhide rug, leather furniture, farmhouse style kitchen and dining room.

This morning I perused pinterest and the like to gather some ideas for the dining room/kitchen. 

I love the farm house door and wood beams on the ceilings.

source


 These rooster, cow and pig knobs are perfect!


source
 I really like the look of the rustic floating wood shelves...not crazy about the subway tile though.

source

 I think it would be super cute to have a chalk board wall in the kitchen.

source
My plan is to make this DIY farmhouse table, although I have never tackled such a labor intensive project before.

source

 I have always loved exposed brick walls. Unless the house we rent has this, I don't think it's in the cards for us yet.
source
 I like the mint pop of color, but would want the color pop to be more subtle.

source









 Will definitely need a hutch to display all of our pretty blue and white plates :-)


source

Love these herb planters.
source

source

 And my absolute must have...hanging succulent wall art!
 
 
source

 That's all I have for today :)

xx

W

0 comments:

Post a Comment